I enjoy playing Yahtzee and Scrabble... does that count as a board game?
I love to play sorry. And the game trouble! This is a GREAT blog!!
Hi DJ! This is Shannon. My favorite board game to play is CandyLand. I love it when my dad has to go back to the beginning!!
Hey, it's Michael. I like video games over board games. But sometimes I have to play a game with Katelyn and then I play her superwhy board game. Kate doesn't know what she is doing yet but I still like playing a game with her.
noreen,scrabble is. but idk if yathtzee is. Michael thats cool. Shannon thats cool too. Thank everyone!
I enjoy playing Yahtzee and Scrabble... does that count as a board game?
ReplyDeleteI love to play sorry. And the game trouble! This is a GREAT blog!!
ReplyDeleteHi DJ! This is Shannon. My favorite board game to play is CandyLand. I love it when my dad has to go back to the beginning!!
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Michael. I like video games over board games. But sometimes I have to play a game with Katelyn and then I play her superwhy board game. Kate doesn't know what she is doing yet but I still like playing a game with her.
ReplyDeletenoreen,scrabble is. but idk if yathtzee is. Michael thats cool. Shannon thats cool too. Thank everyone!
ReplyDelete