Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Games I recommand.

I have many games I recommend for you. Here are games I recommend:

roblox: a game website.


Star Wars battlefront 2. On Pc and more.


Wii sports resort. (there are more games included).

Transformers 2 the game. For Wii and more.


Star wars force unleashed. Number two available. For all game systems.

Finally:


and:


Super mario galaxy 2.

These are games I recommend

7 comments:

  1. Cool post. I would have to say that my favorite is the Wii Sports Resort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Very cool!! They all look like they would be fun to play.
    You do a great job posting those games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, there are so many fun games out there. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool post Donny!! The videos of the games on here look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's Michael. I like your blog. My favorite system is Xbox360. My sisters now have playstation3 and wii. We got to play call of duty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is wii sport. I also like to play dsi games. What is your favorite one?

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. um... i hav many favs. maybe battlefront

    ReplyDelete